As Anti Ragging Squad of SOIL School of Business Design has been constituted to make surprise raids in hostels and other places vulnerable to incidents and having the potential for ragging and shall be empowered to inspect such places.
The following are the members of Anti Ragging Squad
- Dr. Vidya Iyer, Associate Professor
- Ms. Aishwarya Khandelwal, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Praveer Gaur (Representative of Parents)
- Ms. Gaurav Aggarwal, (Student Representative)
- Ms. Kavita Negi, Deputy Registrar
The Anti-Ragging Squad will conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incidents of ragging referred to it by the Head of the Institution or any member of the faculty or any member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be; and the enquiry report along with recommendations shall be submitted to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action.
For any queries or filing of grievance redressal, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org