A signature annual event, hosted by the SOIL institute of Management, where India’s thought leaders, change-makers and innovators share, inspire and celebrate their journey at the BIGGEST business event of the year!
Welcome to the 11th Inspired Leadership Conference! Our 10-year legacy has culminated into this year’s star-studded 2 day event filled with insightful keynote addresses, discussion panels on powerful themes and illustrious speakers.
ILC 2019 – Digital Journeys: Transforming Vision to Reality
Rapid advances in digital technology are redefining our society. Digital transformation provides the industry with unparalleled opportunities for value creation. What took the current fortune 500 companies to reach the billion-dollar mark, currently takes less than 5 years to become a unicorn.
At present, digital transformation is not well understood, and several myths are obscuring the path to realizing its potential for value creation. Our initiative aims to demystify some of the most common myths about digital, revealing, for example, the true extent of disruption by digital start-ups, how the impact of automation on employment is likely to be very different from today’s received wisdom on the subject, and how leaders can play an instrumental role in enabling the digital journey to harness its real advantages.
||11th to 15th November, 2019
||The Leela Hotel, Gurgaon
||Digital Journeys: Transforming Vision to Reality
- Dr. Gulshan Rai, Chief Information Security Officer, Prime Minister Office
- Dr. Rishi Mohan, President-Aeris Communications, Chairman IET IoT Panel India
- Patrick Newell, Vision Navigator at 21 Foundation – TedX Tokya & SingularityU Japan
- Abhishek Kumar, Founder, Tonetag
- Mitali Nikore, Economist, Public policy activist, WEF Global Shaper
- Arvind Gupta, Head – DIgitalIndia Foundation. Tech-Startups-NewMedia. WEF, OECD
- Yogesh Andlay, Founder – Nucleus Software, Board Member at SOIL